- Category: Key Notes
- Last Updated: Friday, 17 July 2020 15:46
- Published: Friday, 17 July 2020 15:46
- Written by Katy Patrick
Since this is an off-year between KLAS Users' Group Conferences (and what good timing that was!), we've been working with the Programming Committee and your fellow users to bring you periodic online content to help keep you connected and tide us all over to the next conference.
We hope this is a good opportunity for folks who can't usually attend the conferences to get a taste of them, and that they've helped you keep up-to-date and involved. But to make sure we're succeeding--and to get even better--we need to hear from you!
If you haven't yet taken the KLAS Users' Online Programming Survey, please take a few minutes to provide your feedback. It's incredibly valuable, and will help bring you even better online content in the future. We've done our best to keep the survey short and sweet, and it'll inform not only our Fall programming, but maybe even online offerings at future in-person conferences!
Finally, you know what one of the best things is about online content? That you can always catch up after the fact!
So if you've finished the survey and still find yourself with a little down-time, make sure you're logged in and then follow these links to catch up on what you've missed:
- 5/19/2020 Online KLAS Users' Meetings (Includes links to the Overview of Keystone Systems Updates, KLAS Updates & New Features for Talking Book Libraries, and KLAS Updates & New Features for Instructional Resource Centers sessions)
- 04-23-20 KLAS IRC Users' Roundtable
- 03-19-2020 KLAS Users Roundtable: Duplication on Demand
- 02-20-20 KLAS Q&A with Katy Recording