800-222-9711

× Keystone Training

You have questions? I (probably) have answers!

More
6 months 1 week ago #1609 by patrick20k
Our next webinar is coming up fast, and it's going...

Our next webinar is coming up fast, and it's going to be a fun one: it's time for another Q & A with Katy!

This is an informal, Keystone-presented webinar where I invite all of you to come put my KLAS knowledge to the test, and get answers to all those nagging questions. Whether it's a little thing that never quite feels worth emailing Customer Support about, or something you've asked before, but didn't quite understand the solution--I'll have my demo databases at the ready to walk you through the answer.

Of course, I don't know everything, so if you manage to stump me, I'll get the info, consult with Customer Support and the other experts here at Keystone, and get back to you.

All experience levels, staff roles, and organization types welcome!

As usual, if you can't make it live, the session will be recorded for future viewing. You can even send in your questions ahead of time so I can cover them for you!

Finally, stay tuned, because we have plenty more online learning opportunities coming over the next year. We'll be hosting a webinar every month in 2024, covering a variety of Talking Books / LBPD-focused, IRC-focused, and general interest topics. In May, we'll hold an online Mini-Conference with Keystone updates, New Features, and more, so mark your calendars for May 7-8, 2024! In the meantime, if there's a topic you want to hear about, or something you want to share with the network, the Program Committee would love to hear from you.

I'm looking forward to chatting with you and answering all of your KLAS questions on November 2!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 months 5 hours ago #1610 by rwelker
Can you go over the running of queries for withdrawn and suspended patrons and then purging? I want to make sure that I know how to do that when asked. Thanks!

More
6 months 5 hours ago #1611 by patrick20k
I sure can--that's a great topic to cover!

More
6 months 3 hours ago - 6 months 3 hours ago #1612 by awright
Hi Katy. My team and I at SD1A are wondering if there is a way that patrons' requests and reserves could be set to automatically go to the top of their service queue rather than the bottom of it? We know that they go to the top of the service queue after it is emptied and filled, but in some cases, those requests and reserves may sit in the Requests tab in KLAS for a long time before moving into the service queue, unless those titles can be set to be automatic priority over the existing service queue.
Last edit: 6 months 3 hours ago by awright. Reason: to improve clarity

More
6 months 3 hours ago #1613 by patrick20k
We can definitely chat about that, thank you!

More
5 months 4 weeks ago #1614 by Lynette
When a patron wants an entire series on one cartridge, is there a way to get the whole series to go onto the service queue, besides adding the books one by one?

More
5 months 4 weeks ago #1615 by
Are the Power Scan with PS-2 port connectors still used? Is anyone still use them or are they outdated with duplication on demand. Anyone use a more updated model and what is it used for? Thanks!

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #1617 by jeezlouise
I have been the Equipment Coordinator on and off for the last 15 years and will be retiring at the end of 2024. Is there an Equipment Module manual similar to the RA and Transfer manuals that were recently share? I want to leave documentation for the next Coordinator - I can pull together all my various processes, but thought I would ask before starting on that project.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #1620 by sshreck
How can we configure an automated report or recurring query to track closed purchase orders, running at regular two-week intervals throughout the year?

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #1621 by rwelker
Just this morning I was asked by our circulation person to run some reports for her yearly review. She wants to know how many machines, cartridges and individual titles have gone out since January 1. She also wants to know how many cartridges and machines have been checked back in.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #1622 by jdreynolds
After updating a phone number in an existing KLAS record, how do you ensure it is saved using only the keyboard?

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #1623 by jdreynolds
Can records be found using an email address?

More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #1626 by patrick20k
Thank you again for all of your questions! The recording is available in the Knowledge Base for anyone who missed the webinar or wants to review: 11-2-2023 KLAS Q&A with Katy
Last edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by patrick20k. Reason: link correction

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

KLAS Users - Keystone Systems, Inc. logo

Keystone Systems, Inc.
8016 Glenwood Ave., Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27612
800-222-9711