800-222-9711

Trouble with Log In

More
2 years 8 months ago #1089 by kate kosior
I may be the only person this happens to, but I thought I'd check and see...

When I try to log in to the KlasUsers.com site, I always have to log in twice.  I log in the first time, and it kicks me back to the main page, where I'm not logged in.  Then I click the log in button again, re-enter my information, and on the second try, I get logged in.  I can't be entering my password incorrectly every single time.  My fingers know that password better than my brain does! :)  Hoping to get it fixed, it's a petty annoyance, but it is kind of annoying nonetheless.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrea

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #1090 by SamLundberg
Replied by SamLundberg on topic Trouble with Log In
This has been my experience as well. When I first try to log in it kicks me to the main page of whatever section I'm in (Forum, Knowledge Base, etc.) with the error message "Warning Your session has expired. Please log in again". Once I log in again, I'm in, but I do need to dig through to find whatever page I was on before trying to log in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrea

More
2 years 8 months ago #1091 by Andrea
Replied by Andrea on topic Trouble with Log In
Thank you for letting us know! I will bring this to the attention of our site administrator, and see what we can do to address it.

Sincerely,
Drea

More
2 years 8 months ago #1092 by Andrea
Replied by Andrea on topic Trouble with Log In
Kate & Sam,

Can you please let us know which operating system, web browser, and version of each you're using? Our admin isn't able to replicate the issue and needs a bit more info to dig into it.

Thank you very much,
Drea

More
2 years 8 months ago #1093 by kate kosior
Replied by kate kosior on topic Trouble with Log In
I am using Windows 10, I believe, and Google Chrome. I don't know which version of Chrome I'm using, but it updates regularly, so I'm guessing it's the most up to date.
The issue is I click "Log in", then I enter my information, click the log in button, and it puts me back on the main page, where I have to log in again . once I log in, it's fine, but it starts me on the main page, regardless of where I was. typically this happens when I need to do the MARC updates.

More
2 years 8 months ago #1094 by SamLundberg
Replied by SamLundberg on topic Trouble with Log In
I'm having this issue across two computers. Both are running Windows 10 Pro, one is version 10.0.19042, the other is version 10.0.18363. In both cases I'm using Google Chrome Version 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds

KLAS Users - Keystone Systems, Inc. logo

Keystone Systems, Inc.
8016 Glenwood Ave., Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27612
800-222-9711