800-222-9711

Duplication Card Printing

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #1507 by maureen
Hi all, can you share how your cards print out for Duplication, if you use the two card system, for the address card and the book list. Ours come out with the book list first, and then the address cards second. We have to switch them before scanning them and loading the containers. How about you?
Thanks! Maureen

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #1513 by bucciaz
Replied by bucciaz on topic Duplication Card Printing
We use the double card system. It prints the address card first, then the book list on the second card (printed sideways with up to 8 titles listed). We have our return address preprinted on the back of the two cards, which the patron can use for returns. However, they can also keep the cards or discard them, since we have address label stickers on the containers, as well. Tony, Arizona

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #1514 by maureen
Replied by maureen on topic Duplication Card Printing
I figured out what the issue is. KLAS DOES print out our address card first, and then the book list, but our Zebra printer cuts and stacks it on top of each other. So while the address is printed first, it is covered up by the booklist, and then the cards build on top of each other. I will re-submit this to the KLAS team for further help! I did the cards the past two days and could see at the very beginning what was happening.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

KLAS Users - Keystone Systems, Inc. logo

Keystone Systems, Inc.
8016 Glenwood Ave., Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27612
800-222-9711