800-222-9711

Withdrawn Title: DB 108755

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #1499 by massbibliophile
Production on DB 108755, The Rabbi And The Hitman, has been canceled, and removed from Tomcat. I did send an email to Production Control about any updates as it was posted in Copy Allotment, but as of the time of this post, I have had no reply. 

-JG-
The following user(s) said Thank You: patrick20k

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #1515 by bucciaz
Replied by bucciaz on topic Withdrawn Title: DB 108755
I noticed that an eDoc was added for this title on 6/6/23. Does that mean that it is no longer withdrawn?

More
9 months 1 week ago #1516 by patrick20k
NLS is much better positioned to answer exactly what's going on with that title... but I've confirmed that the file is available on books.klas.com and on the Gutenberg we spot-checked.

You might test the file before sending it out to patrons to make sure that it wasn't a different title added under the wrong number, but if that checks out: yes, I think that most likely means the title is no longer withdrawn.

Let us know if you hear anything from NLS regarding the title!

More
9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #1517 by massbibliophile
All:

I have, finally, had a response from NLS on this:

"Good morning, James,
...I looked into this title, and it appears that there was an issue with the catalog record. It was mistakenly suppressed, which prevented the record from being updated and the book from loading to BARD, but that has since been addressed. DB 108755 (The rabbi and the hit man: a true tale of murder, passion, and shattered faith) was not canceled. The book is now complete and was loaded to BARD in early June.

DB 108755 Catalog record: nlscatalog.loc.gov/vwebv/holdingsInfo?bibId=1093310
DB 108755 BARD link: nlsbard.loc.gov/nlsbardprod/download/detail/srch/DB108755

Thank you,
Dominick

Dominick Spinelli
Head, Collection Development Section"
Last edit: 9 months 1 week ago by massbibliophile.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

KLAS Users - Keystone Systems, Inc. logo

Keystone Systems, Inc.
8016 Glenwood Ave., Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27612
800-222-9711