800-222-9711

Downloading from catalog

More
3 years 7 months ago #931 by sbuchalter
Good Morning,

When clicking on a link to download, in the catalogue, if one is not logged in, there is an error message that reads "Your download failed. Must be logged in." Would it be easier for all, if instead of an error message, for the user to be directed to a log-in screen?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #932 by NC-Craig
Replied by NC-Craig on topic Downloading from catalog
I'm not sure if this is a setup thing with your online catalog, but in checking things, it looks like if you are not logged into BARD it does give you the BARD login. This happens, at least from our catalog, where instead of an error message you go to the login to complete the download. I would check with Keystone to confirm some things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sbuchalter

More
3 years 7 months ago #933 by patrick20k
Replied by patrick20k on topic Downloading from catalog
BARD download links should take you to the BARD log-in page (if you aren't already logged in), but it's possible that some browsers refuse the redirect and give you an error message instead.

If you were referring to local download links instead, let me know and I'll look into it further and see if there's anything we can do to improve that.

More
3 years 7 months ago #934 by sbuchalter
Replied by sbuchalter on topic Downloading from catalog
Thanks,

We're not connected to the BARD or NLS network. Downloads are from our own system.

More
3 years 7 months ago #935 by sbuchalter
Replied by sbuchalter on topic Downloading from catalog
Hi Patrick - I believe the link is local. We're not connected to NLS/BARD, so when clicking on the download link, and receive the "must log-in error," the host doesn't change.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

KLAS Users - Keystone Systems, Inc. logo

Keystone Systems, Inc.
8016 Glenwood Ave., Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27612
800-222-9711