800-222-9711

12/15/20 Duplication on Demand Panel Discussion

More
3 years 3 months ago #978 by epawlus
Join us online on 12/15/20 at 3:00 PM Eastern/12:00 Pacific to learn more about using KLAS for Duplication on Demand. We will be joined by three Scribe libraries and three Gutenberg libraries to discuss implementation.

This will be a longer session to allow time for questions. Library presentations will occur during the first 45 minutes, with a second 45 minute Q&A to follow.

Do you already have a question in mind? Go ahead and ask on this forum and we will pass it along to our presenters!

To connect:
Google Meet Link: meet.google.com/rmv-fgvs-eba

Dial-in audio option:
‪US‬ ‪+1 575-459-0037‬
PIN: ‪950 920 249#‬‪

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #986 by jrothstein
HI, thanks for this opportunity,.

There are two areas that I am really not clear on and would greatly appreciate some help in understanding them.

1) There's been mention of the need to "clean up" our patron database, (something about people only using bard or people only on demand?) and I'm not sure what that refers to. What do we need to do and why? And what are lessons learned and best tips?

2) I'm really unclear about what is needed in terms of different capacity cartridges, and how to know which ones to put in the toaster each day. And what happens if the right ones aren't in there.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by jrothstein.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

KLAS Users - Keystone Systems, Inc. logo

Keystone Systems, Inc.
8016 Glenwood Ave., Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27612
800-222-9711