You have heard Keystone staff say it before, and you'll likely hear us say it again.
"It is the KLAS Users' Conferenece."
Today, I want to take the opportunity to recognize those users who have already contributed greatly to the logistical and programming for the 2018 KLAS Users' Conference. This conference is based on feedback and suggestions we receive from your survey responses, ideas brought up during conference calls, what you request and what you are willing to present and coordinate.
Thank you to those who have attended, will be attending, have sent us your thoughts and ideas, and who have stepped up to moderate a Birds-of-a-Feather discussion, present a general session, or help put together attendee welcome packets.
But, most especially, thank you to the Logistics and Program Committees and the KLAS Users' Group Officers. You participate in conference calls, send emails, give me honest feedback, and help shape the conference for each attendee, presenter, and member of the Keystone staff. This is my note of appreciation for all of your time and effort. You are wonderful to work with, and I could not do my job without each of you. Thank you.
KLAS Users' Group Officers:
- Craig Hayward, KLAS Users' Group President, North Carolina Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
- Chandra Thornton, KLAS Users' Group Vice President, Palm Beach County Library System Talking Books Library
- Erin Pawlus, KLAS Users' Group Secretary, Arizona Braille and Talking Book Library
2018 KLAS Users' Conference Logistics Committee:
- Craig Hayward, KLAS Users' Group President & Logistics Committee Chair, North Carolina Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
- Nancy Reese, KLAS UC 2018 Host, Idaho Commission for Libraries Talking Book Library
- Pat Herndon, KLAS UC 2017 Host, Georgia Library for Accessible Statewide Services
- Edith Gavino, KLAS UC 2016 Host, Braille Institute Library Services
- Andrew Shockley, KLAS UC 2015 Host, Oklahoma Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
- Debbie Martin, Brevard County Talking Books Library
- John Mugford, New Mexico Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
- Sarah Smedley, Palm Beach County Talking Books Library
2018 KLAS Users' Conference Program Committee:
- Chandra Thornton, Program Committee Chair, Palm Beach County Library System Talking Books Library
- Sue Walker, KLAS UC 2018 Host, Idaho Commission for Libraries Talking Book Service
- Erin Pawlus, Arizona Braille and Talking Book Library
- Teneka Williams, KLAS UC 2017 Host, Georgia Library for Accessible Statewide Services
- James Gleason, KLAS UC 2014 Host, Perkins Library
- Cyndi Hammonds, California Department of Education
- Amy Ravenholt, Washington Talking Book and Braille Library
- Katy Patrick, Keystone Systems
If you have the opportunity, please take a minute to express your gratitude to these people for their contributions.