Keystone is offering a two-day in-depth training, round-table, and user feedback opportunity for KLAS Instructional Resource Center / Instructional Materials Center Users. An agenda with full details of each day's activities will be available soon.
Note: Keystone reserves the right to cancel or reschedule.
Prerequisites for attendance:
- Attendee must have a KLAS Administrator role in their local system
- Attendee has authority to change records and policies for their KLAS system
KLAS IRC Symposium Dates & Times:
- Tuesday, October 29 - Wednesday, October 30, 2019
- Each day's sessions will run from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
KLAS IRC Symposium Agenda
IRC Symposium agenda updated as of October 14, 2019. Also, you must be logged-in to klasusers.com to access these documents.
- $300 for the two-day symposium
- Please make checks payable to Keystone Systems, Inc
Hotels & Airport Transportation Information:
Please contact your hotel to arrange shuttle service to and from the airport.
Local transportation to and from the hotel to Keystone's offices will be provided.
Please contact Tracey Fye if you have any difficulty making reservations, or have any questions about accommodations.
Keystone Systems, Inc.
Phone: 1-919-782-1143 or 1-800-222-9711
Please use the below Training Registration Form to indicate that you would like to attend.
To reserve your space please register before September 30, 2019.