800-222-9711

Introduce your Work-From-Home "Co-workers"

More
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #862 by patrick20k
Who will be keeping you company if you work from home? Introduce us to your cute new "co-workers" ;)

I'm still going into the office... but I know if I start working from home, Paws will be ready to supervise. He's a bit of a micro-manager, always expecting me to drop what I'm working on for more important tasks like "playing with the cat," "taking the cat out on the porch," and "napping with the cat."

Description: A grey tabby cat sleeps on a blanket. He has big paws and an extra fluffy belly.

(To include a picture, first add it to your reply as an attachment, then use the "Insert" button next to the attachment field to include it in the post. Please include a description as well!)
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 1 week ago by patrick20k.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago #863 by Andrea
I started working from remote on Monday. So, I'm coming at you live from Chez Callicutt where we're all doing well, staying at home as much as possible, and enjoying the time with our three new coworkers. One is still working on learning to walk and the other two who note that their job responsibilities as furry lap blankets are best performed when large amounts of scritches and kibble are provided. In response to Katy's request for photos of said coworkers I give you...

Max in repose.

Description: An older pug is curled up in a small, beige children's IKEA chair.

Bonus pic of puppies and baby.

Description: Cora-Grace sits in a small, beige children's IKEA chair with an older pug curled up beside her and a puggle sitting on the floor beside the chair. She has one hand on each dog.
Attachments:

More
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #864 by SamLundberg
I've been working from home since Monday and Pepper has been my shadow the entire time, which I guess makes her job title "unpaid intern".

Description: A blue healer is curled up in a small ball on a much, much larger bed, her ignored toys nearby.

Meanwhile, Lady Sybil has been taking her role as head of security very seriously.

Description: A calico cat stands on hind legs with front paws on a glass door, staring down a tortoiseshell cat loafed just outside.
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 1 week ago by SamLundberg.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

KLAS Users - Keystone Systems, Inc. logo

Keystone Systems, Inc.
8016 Glenwood Ave., Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27612
800-222-9711