800-222-9711

KLAS system series feature

More
5 years 9 months ago #495 by kortiz
I'm not sure if this was suggested, but I think it'd be an awesome feature to be able to request series. Like to be able to have a series queue when one series is done, the system recognizes that they're finished and it will send the next series in order in their queue. I have a lot of patrons that want more than one series but not at the same time and I have to make a note and keep an eye on their account to send the next one. This may or may not be possible, but I figured i'd throw it out there. Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #496 by NC-Craig
Replied by NC-Craig on topic KLAS system series feature
Depending on how you're set up, you can use series setup with series reserves to trigger books in series being sent in series order. In North Carolina we have been using this feature for years now. I would contact Keystone for more information to see if you are setup to use series reserves.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kortiz

More
5 years 9 months ago #497 by patrick20k
Thanks, Craig! But it sounds like Karen was looking for a way to designate which series should be sent after the current series is finished...is that right?

If so, I've brought that up with one of our developers. It is not something that would be easy for us to implement currently, but I think he understands the benefit to it and will keep it in mind in the future. Thanks for bringing it to our attention :)

More
5 years 9 months ago #498 by kortiz
Replied by kortiz on topic KLAS system series feature
Yes that is correct. Thank you guys!

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

KLAS Users - Keystone Systems, Inc. logo

Keystone Systems, Inc.
8016 Glenwood Ave., Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27612
800-222-9711