Next week, members of the Keystone Staff will attend the 2019 American Printing House for the Blind Annual Meeting. In support of our Instructional Resource Center / Instructional Materials Center KLAS users, we will host a KLAS Users' Group meeting at 8:00 AM Eastern on Thursday, October 10 in the Hialeah Room of the Hyatt Regency Louisville.
If you are an IRC / IMC KLAS user and plan to attend APH, we hope you will plan to join us for info about recent KLAS updates, an opportunity to meet with Keystone staff and fellow IRC KLAS users, and a chance to provide your feedback and thoughts on possible future development of KLAS. We are also excited to announce that if you are unable to be in Louisville, we are offering the option for you to join us live online via join.me, our online meeting platform.
To attend the online version of the 2019 APH KLAS Users' Meeting at Thursday, October 10, 2019, 8:00 AM Eastern Time (US & Canada), please use the following: join.me/622-044-032
To access the audio portion of the meeting by phone dial one of the following numbers and enter Conference ID: 622-044-032 # when requested:
- Boston, MA - +1.857.444.6500
- Camden, DE - +1.302.202.5900
- Denver, CO - +1.720.650.5050
- Los Angeles, CA - +184.108.40.2066
- New York, NY - +1.646.307.1990
- Salt Lake City, UT - +1.801.448.0006
- San Francisco, CA - +1.415.594.5500
- Seattle, WA - +1.206.636.0011
- Tampa, FL - +1.813.769.0500
- Washington, DC - +1.202.602.1295
Our meeting agenda currently includes:
- Welcome & Introductions
- Update on Keystone over the past year including news, new projects & customers, etc.
- Demonstration of new features in KLAS
- Q&A - open discussion of what you need / want from KLAS
We value your input and want to hear from you. Your shared experience helps guide future development of KLAS (especially for IRCs / IMCs). If there is anything, in particular, you want to ask about or to have us discuss, please let us know.
Also, we are offering four, hour-long one-on-one consultation meetings at APH on Thursday starting at 1:00 PM. To sign up for one of these time slots, please contact me and let me know your preferred time (Ex: 1:00-2:00 PM). Each meeting will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Finally, please invite anyone you feel may be interested -- whether they are familiar with KLAS or not. We look forward to meeting with you!