We're dedicated to supporting each type of organization that uses KLAS. Here are a few examples of our ongoing efforts to connect with and serve our IRC / IMC users:
- Keystone staff attends the American Printing House for the Blind Annual Meeting where we host the IRC KLAS Users' Meeting.
- The KLAS Users' Conference Program committee makes it a priority to seek out / provide KLAS content that appeals our talking book library, resource center, and association users as well as content specific to each.
- In late October, Keystone is hosting an IRC Symposium at our office in Raleigh.
I wanted to take a few minutes today to highlight two upcoming IRC / IMC KLAS user events.
KLAS IRC / IMC Users' at 2019 APH Annual Meeting
On October 10th, Nancy and I will host the KLAS IRC / IMC Users' Meeting at the 2019 APH Annual Meeting. We invite you to join us at 8 AM in the Hialeah Room of the Hyatt to hear the latest updates about Keystone and KLAS, see new features being demonstrated, and provide us feedback about possible future development. Please let us know if you plan to attend before September 30, so we can have enough breakfast and (most importantly) coffee available.
Current meeting agenda includes:
- Welcome & Introductions
- Update on Keystone over the past year - news, new projects & customers, etc.
- Demonstration of new features in KLAS
- Question & Answer session - open discussion of what you need / want from KLAS
If there is anything in particular you want to ask about or to have us cover, please let us know! Your shared experience helps guide future development of KLAS (especially for IRCs / IMCs), and we value your input.
We will also offer four one-hour one-on-one consultation meetings on Thursday, starting at 1:00 PM. To sign up for one of these time slots, please contact me and let me know your preferred time (Ex: 1:00-2:00 PM). Meetings will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Want an opportunity for even more in-depth training, round-table discussions, user feedback opportunities, and networking with Keystone staff and other IRC / IMC staff? Then make plans to attend the two-day KLAS IRC Symposium on October 29-30 at our office in Raleigh, NC.
We ask that all attendees have a KLAS Administrator role in their local system and authority to change records and policies for their KLAS system.
Here's the planned agenda. Don't forget to log into klasusers.com to access these documents:
We're offering this specially focused training workshop for $300 / attendee. Check out the "KLAS IRC Symposium" article for further details including travel and accommodations and the link to register.
I sincerely hope to see you at one or both of these events.