Did you know we've been posting new Key Notes blog posts for 10 weeks straight? In celebration of this and in anticipation of the upcoming 2018 KLAS Users' Conference, Katy and I decided to share our Top Ten list of what we're looking forward to at the conference.
10. The once a year opportunity to see many of our customers / friends in person.
8. Getting together with our Instructional Resource Customers in IRC focused sessions to discuss their specialized workflows and features designed specifically for them.
7. Hearing the creative ways you use KLAS to help you provide the books, magazines, and equipment your patrons want / need.
6. Touring the Idaho Commission for Libraries, Talking Books Service on Wednesday evening.
5. Getting ideas and suggestions from users for better KLASusers content.
4. Listening to our Keynote Speaker, Ramona Walhof.
3. The chance to do in-person training, helping you use KLAS better!
2. Honoring Nancy Reese, this year's Julie Klauber Award Recipient, during our Opening General Session on Tuesday morning.
1. Unveiling all of the exciting things we've been working on for the future of KLAS -- from PCC to the Browser-based UI, and a few surprises too!