800-222-9711

2014 KLAS Users' Conference Ride Share

More
10 years 1 month ago #20 by Andrea
Please use this thread to post ride share requests and responses to / from Logan Airport for the 2014 KLAS Users' Conference.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #55 by tkalber
I will be arriving at Logan Airport at about 4:20 pm on Monday afternoon June 16, 2014. Anyone else arriving around that time that would like to share a ride to the hotel?

More
9 years 9 months ago #56 by beags212
I will be arriving at Logan Airport at 5:05 pm on Monday, June 16th. Is this too long for you to wait?

More
9 years 9 months ago #57 by beags212
I will be arriving in Terminal B at around 5:05 pm on Monday June 16th.

More
9 years 9 months ago #58 by tkalber
I made a reservation with MCCue's Taxi, so I can see if I can get it changed. I will check a bag, so by the time I get to the baggage claim and get my bag, it will probably be close to 5 anyway. And I have BARD Mobile on my iPhone, so I can always listen to a book for a little bit. Send me your flight info and I can contact McCue's and let them know we're carpooling.
Here's the email I got from McCue's
The price is a flat rate of $36.00 dollars, plus $6.50 in tolls and a $2.25 mass port fee to pick up at Logan. When returning to Logan after the conference the price will be the same except the mass port fee which is not charged.
Please give our office a call once you land and are taxing to the gate. We will track the flight on our end and will inform you where the cab is waiting.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Let me know if that works.
Teresa

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

KLAS Users - Keystone Systems, Inc. logo

Keystone Systems, Inc.
8016 Glenwood Ave., Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27612
800-222-9711