800-222-9711

RS QUE

More
6 years 1 month ago #397 by hhayden
RS QUE was created by hhayden
I am a Reader Advisement Librarian at the Arizona Talking Book Library. I use my RS Que to check on reader accounts in the future. Currently i have to use a non-klas device to keep track of how many patrons i am lining up in my RS QUE so that i am not over booking work on a particular day. is there anyway to do this with klas. If not- it would be create when you select a date in the future for RS Que- that a number pops up noting number on the date in the future you have selected.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #400 by johno
Replied by johno on topic RS QUE
hhayden, Henry,

Thank you for your inquiry. Are you familiar with the RS Queue Navigator? Under Patron, Functions, Profile choose the option or simply press Alt-CTRL-U on your keyboard. This will open the Navigator. The Navigator will list only the RSReasons that are assigned to or created by you. By default since you added the RSReasons, they are assigned to you. All of your RSReasons will be in one place a perhaps this will eliminate your need to use a non Klas device.

More
6 years 1 month ago #401 by hhayden
Replied by hhayden on topic RS QUE
Would this tell me how many patrons i have assigned to the RS Que on a specific day? For example when i add a patron to the RS Que through patron profile by clicking on the plus sign it would tell me you already have six people in the que for that day. I do not believe the RS Queue Navigator tells you how many patrons are assigned to que by day or does it? Are you saying that I could specify in the RS Queue Navigator all patrons assigned on a specific day. Ideally what I hope is that Klas will add a feature when you add a patron to the RS Queue in Patron Profile that will show existing people in the Queue when you select an Active Date. For example, if I select on the Calendar Aug 6th- in brackets will be a number of patrons already in the Queue for that specific date. I know of no easy way to obtain this info quickly through the RS Queue Navigator. Am I correct ; Even if navigator showed this, it would still be at least a two step process. Correct?

More
6 years 1 month ago #402 by johno
Replied by johno on topic RS QUE
Henry,
The date assigned, Active Date, is included on each RSReason but the list is not sorted by that date. All I'm saying is that all of your RSReasons can be accessed from one location, the RS Navigator. You can export the your RS Navigator contents to an Excel spreadsheet for sorting.

More
6 years 1 month ago #404 by hhayden
Will try JohnO's suggestion. Should help.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

KLAS Users - Keystone Systems, Inc. logo

Keystone Systems, Inc.
8016 Glenwood Ave., Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27612
800-222-9711