The January 2018 Completed file of MARC records from NLS contains a record with corrupted data. Once the file is loaded, you should see that the author field for DB089354 has a lot of numbers in it. Once you've loaded the corrected file, the author information will be correct. You would then want to go to Headings Maintenance and delete out the heading with all the numbers.
Because of the way the rules for loading MARC records are set up, there are a couple of steps you'll need to take to load this record.
1. Go to the MARC tab for DB089354
2. Make a note of the author headings used by this title.
3. Edit the MARC and delete all the MARC tags labeled 700.
4. Save your record
5. Load the MARC file for this title, using the NLS source
6. Review the Author headings. Delete those headings if they have zero titles associated with them.
If you are hosted with Keystone, we are taking care of loading the corrected file and fixing the headings.