We're excited to share two different accommodations options to suit a variety of needs and budgets available to attendees of the 2021 KLAS Users' Conference.
- Option 1: A student cottage on the campus of the Tennesee School for the Blind
- Option 2: A suite-style hotel room at the Element by Westin Nashville Airport.
Read on for more details about each to help you choose which will work best for you. Links and details about how to make reservations for either option will be available in the near future.
Option 1: Tennesee School for the Blind Student Cottages
The Tennesee School for the Blind has 10 residential cottages. Because the 2021 KLAS Users' Conference will occur during the school's summer break, these will be available to attendees who wish to stay on campus.
Conference attendees choosing to stay in a student cottage can do so free of cost but will need to provide their own pillow, twin-size bed linens, and towels. Also, there is no transportation provided to / from the airport or within the local area and no restaurant facilities on campus.
Each student cottage has:
- two bedrooms connected through a joint bathroom facility
- a third bedroom with a private bath
- an adjoining efficiency-style apartment
Each bedroom accommodates two persons and is equipped with individual beds, dressers, closets, and desks. Each cottage also offers:
- a large communal living room area
- fully equipped kitchen and dining area
- recreational room
- large outdoor patio
- laundry room
Option 2: Element by Westin Nashville Airport
For those who wish to stay in a hotel, the Element by Westin Nashville Airport will serve as our 2021 KLAS Users' Conference hotel offering attendees a rate of $129.00 / night + tax for a Single King or Double Queen Suite Style room with fully equipped kitchen for the nights of June 24-July 2. The conference rate applies to rooms reserved before Monday, May 17, 2021.
The Element opened in January of 2020 and some of the amenities you will enjoy include:
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Free parking
- Free Hotel shuttle to / from the Nashville Airport
- Complimentary bikes available to explore the local area
- Fitness room
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Full bar and marketplace
- Outdoor pool, bocce court, firepit, and BBQ area
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to check-in