The 2019 KLAS Users' Conference offers attendees three days of intensive networking and training opportunities with Keystone employees and other library administrators and staff who use KLAS. Why should you attend the 2019 KLAS Users' Conference?
During the conference attendees participate in:
- One-on-one discussions with colleagues and Keystone staff
- General Sessions, Seminars, and Workshops led by Keystone instructors
- Opportunities to provide feedback to KLAS developers
- General sessions addressing new features and ways to use KLAS
Host: The Palm Beach County Library System - Talking Books will host the 2019 KLAS Users' Conference in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Dates: Monday, June 3 - Thursday, June 6
A pre-conference offering hands-on training opportunities will be held on Monday, June 3. Regular conference sessions will occur June 4-6. The Conference Overview Schedule & Agenda is now available. Also, a networking opportunity with Keystone Staff and other KLAS users will be held Thursday afternoon.
Registration: Online registration is now available for the 2019 KLAS Users' Conference. Here are this year's registration deadlines and fees:
- Early Bird: $120.00 / person (on or before 1/31/2019)
- Full Registration: $145.00 / person (2/1/2019 – 4/30/2019)
- Late Registration: $170.00 / person (5/1/2019 – onsite)
Conference Format: Each day attendees will have the chance to network with Keystone staff, librarians and other staff who use KLAS, attend general sessions, and choose from different types of breakout sessions including Workshops, Seminars, and Birds-of-a-Feather Discussions. Go here to access the Conference Overview Schedule & Agenda.
Conference Sessions Location: Monday pre-conference and all Thursday conference sessions will be at the Palm Beach County Library System's Main Library. All Tuesday and Wednesday conference sessions will be held at the conference hotel. More information about both is available here.
Conference Hotel: The Holiday Inn Palm Beach Airport - Conference Center will serve as our conference hotel. Go here to access the online booking link and more info about the hotel.
- Conference Room Rate = $82.00 / night + 13% tax for a room with 1 King or 2 Queen beds
- Reservation Deadline = April 30, 2019
Getting to West Palm Beach: The Palm Beach International Airport is served by major airlines including Delta, Southwest, JetBlue, American, Frontier, and United.
Conference App: An app for Android and iOS devices will be available with schedule, session, speaker, and other conference-related info.
Tuesday Evening Welcome Reception: A welcome reception hosted by Keystone Systems will be held Tuesday, June 4 from 6:00-8:30 PM at the Lake Worth Casino Building and Beach Complex in Lake Worth, FL. Transportation, food, and drinks will be provided for conference attendees. Guests of conference attendees are $25.00 / person.
Thursday Afternoon Networking Opportunity: On Thursday, June 6 from 1:00-5:00 PM the Palm Beach County Talking Books Service staff will host a networking opportunity with Keystone employees and other KLAS library staff at the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens. Check out the "2019 KLAS Users' Conference Networking Opportunity" article for all the details. Transportation to / from the Morikami Museum and Gardens will be provided.
- Palm Beach International Airport
- Palm Beach County Main Library
- Recommended Local Restaurants from the Palm Beach County Talking Books Staff
- Discover the Palm Beaches Tourism Guide
- Downtown West Palm Beach Restaurants Dining Guide
- West Palm Beach City Place - Downtown Dining, Shopping, and Entertainment Area