Call for Proposals Deadline Extended to Friday, December 8! Submit yours today!
You’re doing great! You’ve got brilliant ideas and practices! Don’t keep it to yourself!
Share your knowledge and expertise with colleagues from other libraries that use KLAS from across the country at the 2018 KLAS Users’ Conference May 8-10 in Boise, ID!
The KLAS Programming Committee is now accepting interesting and creative proposals for general and breakout sessions for next year’s conference. We want to know about any new service initiatives your library is implementing, the innovative way you are using KLAS, or how you are motivating your staff and volunteers.
Listed below are some of the popular topics captured on the KLAS Users’ Conference Follow-up Survey.
Some possible session topics:
- KLAS Navigation and Functionality
- Patron Centric Cartridges
- Reader’s Advisory
- Staff Training
- WebOPAC/Web Ordering
Submissions must include:
- Presenter’s Name & Contact Information (If submitting a group presentation, please list the program organizer / main contact.)
- Session Topic
- Working Title
- Estimated session length
- Brief Description of presentation including the main points to be covered
- Also, do you feel the presentation would be better suited as a general or breakout session?
Please contact Chandra Thornton or Andrea with any questions you may have.
The 2018 KLAS Users' Conference Program Committee looks forward to reviewing your submissions!