Keystone offers a two-day class for KLAS v7 administrators three times a year. Please refer to the Course Description for details of what will be offered. Each two-day session is limited to 6 individuals.
Note: You must be logged into klasusers.com to download any of the below files.
Keystone reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes.
Prerequisites for attendance:
- Attendee must have a KLAS Administrator role in their local system
- Attendee has authority to change records and policies for their KLAS system
Future KLAS Admin Class Training Dates:
Dates are subject to change. Each session is limited to 6 individuals. Each day's training will run from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Tuesday, September 11 - Wednesday, September 12
- Tuesday, January 15 - Wednesday, January 16
- Tuesday, April 30 - Wednesday, May 1
- Tuesday, September 17 - Wednesday, September 18
Please use the Training Registration Form to indicate which two-day session you would like to attend. To ensure your space please register at least four weeks prior to a scheduled session.
Cost: $600.00 for the two-day session.
Please make checks payable to Keystone Systems, Inc.
Please contact your hotel to arrange shuttle service to and from the airport.
Local transportation to and from the hotel to Keystone's offices will be provided.
Please contact Tracey Fye if you have any difficulty making reservations, or have any questions about accommodations.
Keystone Systems, Inc.
Phone: 1-919-782-1143 or 1-800-222-9711